Monday, April 02, 2007

My new job @ Educational technology expertise centre - Open Universiteit Nederland


As of today, I am a full-time assistant professor at OTEC, the Educational technology expertise centre - Open Universiteit Nederland.
I will be spending half of my time in the Development Programme - headed by Prof. Rob Koper - and the other half in the Implementation Programme - headed by dr. Wim Westera. More specifically, I will be working in the TENCompetence project on the one hand, and I'll be leading the OUNL's internal project elo2b, on the other.
elo2b is a preliminary study, in which a roadmap towards the "Virtual Learning Environment of the future" needs to be developed and agreed by all stakeholders. It is an ambitious effort by the OUNL to keep a leading position in the distance education market in the Dutch speaking regions.

No comments: