Allow me to expand on this. During the past few weeks, I have been
- spending quiet some time on laying the groundworks for a chapter on Learning Networks that my department is working on,
- rethinking some of the really good discussions at the Alt-C conference about my presentation on "Hybrid professional learning networks",
- having internal discussions about learning networks for professionals and with Marc Bijl about Enterprise2.0,
- following the "Personal Learning Environments Networks and Knowledge" (PLENK2010) course from the side line,
- participating / contributing to the strategic discussions about the 5-year institutional strategy plan of the Open University in The Netherlands in my role as chairman of the works council,
- and looking around for job opportunities, as my future prospects here at OUNL are somewhat shady, and I will need to consider where to go next.